IQRA Bilingual Academy is the first U.S. Accredited International Islamic-centered School in Africa
Established 2010, it has been growing at an astounding rate since that time. The main goals of the school are to provide a high quality international education and to graduate students who will practice Islam as a complete way of life. Furthermore, the school is the foundation upon which we hope to build Islamic leaders and a living Islamic community that adheres to the Quran and Sunnah.
Here at IQRABA we strive to build generations of students who have a strong Muslim Identity, are college and career ready, are globally competitive and are productive citizens. Providing quality education, which is full of Taleem, Tarbiah, Adaab, and Akhlaq, is indeed a real challenge. I ask Allah (SWT) to help us all accomplish the objectives we have set for this year. I am sure that with the grace of Allah (SWT), parental support, and the help of the community we will Insha’Allah be able to face the challenges, and will achieve our goals. Providing quality education, which is full of Taleem, Tarbiah, Adaab, and Akhlaq, is indeed a real challenge. I ask Allah (SWT) to help us all accomplish the objectives we have set for this year.
IQRA Bilingual Academy’s mission is to produce a generation of Muslims who…
- have strong Islamic moral character based on the teachings of the Qur’an and the sunnah of the Prophet Muhammad (SallaAllahu alaihi wa salaam)
- Are academically and spiritually prepared for success in this life and the hereafter
- Are disciplined and possess life management skills which empower them to make decisions in accordance with their Deen
- Are socially responsible leaders able to collaborate with, and contribute to, the global community in ways that are positive and progressive
- Seek, value, and apply beneficial knowledge throughout their lives
Our Core Value
We have a culture that is modern, relevant, and inspires students to have a brighter future. We are determined in our approach to learning, are creative in our thinking, and bold in our ambitions.
We, at IQRA Bilingual Academy, follow an islamic-centered educational approach which is full of Taleem, Tarbiah, Adaab, and Akhlaq, is indeed a real challenge.. We believe that a child is naturally curious and is capable of initiating learning in a supportive and thoughtfully prepared environment.