Our Belief Statements
“We believe that…
- knowledge is one of the glorious gifts of Allah (subhaanaahu wa ta’ala) and that the seeking of knowledge throughout life is an obligation on every Muslim.
- it is essential to follow the guidelines of the Quran and the Sunnah of the Prophet (sallaAllahu alaihi wa salaam).
- faith, knowledge and good deeds are the keys to our children’s success.
- an effective Islamic education develops the whole person spiritually, intellectually, emotionally, socially and physically.
- the entire IQRA community must have an appreciation of diversity as our Muslim community comprises several nationalities all united in the worship of Allah (subhaanahu wa ta’ala).
- providing a safe, comfortable environment promotes effective teaching and student learning.
- the school’s commitment to Islamic learning is necessary for students to become self-directed and face future challenges.
- it is the responsibility of the entire IQRA community to instill the spirit of love and unity among themselves and within their respective communities.”