Our Profile Of Graduates
All IQRA Bilingual Academy students will, in sha Allaah :
Graduate with the knowledge, skills, motivation, curiosity and resilience to succeed in this life and in the Hereafter;
- act with thoughtfulness, humanity, respect, honesty, compassion, and concern for the well-being of others;
- embrace and embody characteristics of faith (eeman), and excellence (ihsaan);
- make decisions in accordance with their Deen because they are disciplined;
- possess life management skills and become socially responsible leaders able to collaborate with, and contribute to, the global community in ways that are positive;
- and progressive seek, value, and apply beneficial knowledge throughout their lives
Middle School Graduate
High school Graduate
The Profile of Graduates provides the answer to the following question :
When our students at IQRA Bilingual Academy have completed our entire educational program and have had the benefit of the services and activities provided by the school and its community:
- What do we expect them to know?
- What do we expect them to be able to do with what they know?
- What qualities or characteristics do we want them to demonstrate?
All IQRA Bilingual Academy students will graduate with the knowledge, critical thinking skills, motivation, curiosity and resilience to succeed in this life and in the Hereafter inshaAllah.
IQRA Bilingual Academy strives to train each student develop strong Islamic values that will allow him/her to act with thoughtfulness, humanity, respect, honesty, and compassion for the well-being of others.